The Dangote Group Recruitment 2019/2020 Form is what we shall be discussing about on this page. I will show you how to apply online Now for Free. Have you ever wanted to get or download Dangote Recruitment 2019/2020 job vacancies application? If yes, let help you. Won’t you love to See How to Apply for BMTC Now on nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ or www.careers.dangote-group.com.
Kindly note that, Dangote Group recruitment 2019/2020 Online registration form is currently available. However, you can still get relevant information that will be of help to you regarding Dangote Refinery recruitment from this page.
If you have been planing working with Dangote group of companies, then you need to keep reading this information job guide.
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Job Title: Engineering/ Post Graduate Engineering Trainee
Function/Domain: Organization Development
Slots: 20 Openings
Dangote Group Recruitment 2019 Position Description
- A state of the art petroleum refinery (the world’s largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an ultra-modern fertilizer complex with the largest trains in the world, are under construction at Lekki in Lagos State.
Dangote Group Recruitment 2019 Job Responsibilities
- We are looking for intelligent, highly motivated candidates who would be willing to work hard, who have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value honesty and integrity.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Engineering Graduate/Post Graduates in Chemical Engineering only.
- Not more than 30 years on the 1st August 2019
- Minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
- Experience in Year(s):2
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The selection process would be very rigorous, including written tests in relevant engineering discipline, group discussions, psychometric test, I.Q. tests and individual interviews.
- The successful applicants would be taken through an exhaustive training programme and be provided with challenging job opportunities.