Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2019/2020 Form – We want to use this opportunity to inform the general public, and all interested applicant who wish to join the Dangote Petroleum Refinery, That 2019 Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment Form is now out online.
The Dangote Petroleum Refinery is a state-of-the-art refinery (world’s largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an ultra-modern fertilizer complex with the largest trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State.
See Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure Below.
Job Position: 2019 Engineering/ Post Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme
The Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for intelligent, highly motivated candidates who would be willing to work hard, who have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value honesty and integrity.
Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply
Job Qualifications For Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2019
- Engineering Graduates/Post Graduates in the discipline of Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation/Control/Automation/Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- The successful applicants would be taken through an exhaustive training programme and be provided with challenging job opportunities.
- The selection process would be very rigorous, including written tests in relevant engineering discipline, group discussions, psychometric test, IQ tests and individual interviews.