This information is about Dangote refinery recruitment 2020 Current Job Vacancies, and how to apply for oil Firm Jobs okay. Do you have any plans of applying for 2020 Dangote refinery jobs? Are you looking for Dangote refinery Recruitment 2020 Registration Form Login Portal? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2020 Dangote refinery recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
Dangote Petroleum Refinery, a subsidiary of Dangote Group, is a state-of-the-art refinery (world’s largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an unltra-modern fetilizer complex with the largest trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State.
Application are invited for:
Title: Rotational Development Program (RDP)
- The rotational Development program (RDP) provides hands-on, career-specific experience.
- The challenging role rotation will give you first-hand exposure to how our functional businesses support our supply and trading activities and will contribute to building your long-time career in the organization.
- Supply and trading’s roles are to enhance performance and maximize group value for our assets through distinctive supply, commodity trading, risk management and information technology, underpinned by finance, control and compliance infrastructure.
Dangote refinery recruitment 2020 Job Responsibilities
- Each program is designed to give you maximum exposure to our supply and trading business. You will be working on projects with real impacts to our bottom line.
Roles are available in:
- Price risk Management
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree (Chemical Engineering, Economics, Finance, in technical or related field), or equivalent in lieu of a degree, is required.
- A minimum of Four (4) years of job related/industry experience is required.
- Upstream, Downstream, Supply and Trading and Corporate and Functions (C&F) businesses requires a 2:1 degree in relevant subject.
- Working Knowledge of Excel, access and SharePoint
- Petroleum Industry experience will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.