Are you searching for Danish Refugee Council (DRC) 2019 Job Vacancies? Would you mind if we teach you how to register for Danish Refugee Council recruitment 2019 jobs? If yes, then read on now. Now procedures on how to apply for Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies is what you are about to see here.
There are many thing you need to understand about Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019 exercise before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies application form is free.
Danish Refugee Council are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) Country Safety Advisor
Deadline: 6th January, 2019.
2.) Livelihoods Assistant
Deadline: 26th December, 2018.
3.) Livelihoods Assistant (Mubi/Michika)
Slot: 4 Openings
Deadline: 26th December, 2018.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- University degree or advanced training/ course in Business Administration, Sociology, Social Work, International Affairs, Humanitarian or related field
- Experience in Livelihood Programming and trainings.
- An understanding of humanitarian/civil society issues in the country and the region.
- 1-2 years working experience, in the field of business is require
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous working experience with humanitarian agencies
- Experience working with displaced populations.
- Experience with case management protocols desirable
- Demonstrate high level of initiative, diplomacy and tact.
- Must be flexible and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good supervision skills and report writing.
- Willingness and ability to travel to field locations regularly and sometimes on short notice.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019 Conditions
- Availability: 7th January 2019.
- Salary and conditions: In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment;
- The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws.
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2018.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
To apply for Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019 job vacancies interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Applications should include:
- CV and Cover Letter indicating and explaining the suitability to the position .
- Contact details (name, position, email address and tel. no.) of 3 professional non-related references, whereas 1 must be for the latest employer. Please do not attach any written recommendations.
- Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications, sent together with a CV, will be considered. CV-only applications will not be considered.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- The position is for Nigerian National Only.
- Applications sent/received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for written test and oral interview.
- DRC-DDG Nigeria does not charge any fees for recruitment and does not use any employment mediator.