Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, an established firm in the telecommunications industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Datacom BO Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Routine network analysis including redundancy checks
- Service provisioning on new services ;
- Manage RSG configurations and L2 Operations support
- Change management and support operations, such as migration, and expansion;
- Routine maintenance task, such as license check and distribution.
- Customer engagement ;
- Spares management and validation / Approvals;
- Project support (Add On Sales）
- Network redundancy management;
- Network redesign;
- Capacity provisioning and expansion;
- CR MOP design and review;
- L3 fault management;
- Quality assurance;
- Support project configuration
- Bachelor level, in Engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
N350,000 – N600,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.