This is to inform the general Public that the Defence Space Agency (DSA) Recruitment 2019/2020 Form is now out online for interested applicant who wishes to join the Nigerian Defence Agency register within the stipulated time. The Nigerian Defence Agency (DSA) has step up in a good direction by recruiting to employ civilians in the Agency. Interested and qualified applicants are invited in these recruitment exercises.
About the Defence Space Administration (DSA)
The main purpose of Defence Space Administration (DSA) is to support the Nigerian Armed Forces with relevant space products necessary for the conduct of operations in peace and wartime in line with the national space policy. In Nov. 2017, the Nigerian Government commissions the Defence Space Administration (DSA) building, now the Agency is here to stay.
Defence Space Agency (DSA) are currently recruiting in the following discipline, as listed below:
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electronic and Electric Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Aeronautical Engineer
- Aerospace Engineer
- Geographic Information System Engineer
- Space Researchers
- Space Scientists
- Network Administrators
- Data Analyst
- Space Technicians
- Geographic Intelligence Officer
- Geospatial Analyst
- Imagery Researcher
- Satellite System Engineer
- Radio Frequency Engineer
- Navigation Engineer
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Earth Observation Engineer
- System Security Engineer
- Incident Investigator
- Forensic Expert
- Cyber Incident Responder
- Cyber Vulnerability Accessor
- Software Developer
- Account and Budget Officer
- Computer Analyst
- Cyber Security Auditor
- Position Navigation and Timing Engineer
Defence Space Agency (DSA) Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Requirements.
Applicants applying for the NCC Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
2. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
3. Computer literacy will be an added advantage
4. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
5. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
6. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to apply for Defence Space Agency (DSA) Recruitment 2019/2020 Exercise
To apply simply visit their official website via www.defencespaceagency.mil.ng.
At the time of this publication the 2019 Defence Space Agency (DSA) recruitment application form has not been release, we urge you to check back to get the latest update about Defence Space Agency (DSA) Recruitment 2019.
1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
2. Online application is free.
If you want us to help you with more information on how to Apply for Defence Space Agency (DSA) Recruitment 2019 Application Form kindly drop your email address on the comment box. Also free to ask any question at any time, We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.topgist.com.ng.