Deliotte Nigeria Recruitment 2018 Form – The Deliotte Nigeria organization with the sole objective of undertaking the business of Pension Fund Administration in Nigeria and regulated by the National Pensions Commission.
Deliotte Nigeria Recruitment Vacancy 2018 Application Guide: In view of the foregoing, our client seeks to attract, motivate and retain qualified staff to act in the capacity below within the organization:
Job Title: CEO/VP
- This role holder is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the Board and other management to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
- As the CEO, the individual would be required to possess entrepreneurial skills which is directed at product vision, team building, investor management, brand management, corporate development and financial management.
Read Also: Nigerian Police Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019 – NPF Application Portal – www.npf.gov.ng
Duties and Responsibilities
- Defines and implements strategies to fulfil the organization’s goals and objectives
- Participates in the development of the corporation’s plans and programs as a strategic partner
- Alongside other senior management team members, establishes an environment that is adaptable and well positioned to respond to dynamic market conditions
- Directs competitive marketing and growth in coverage, products and services to strengthen the organization’s positioning to create a unique and sustainable advantage for the organization.
- Directs business development activities and explores new service and product opportunities
- Defines key partners needed to develop new products and services, establishes key partnerships with targeted organizations
Management & Operations:
- Enhances, develops, implements and enforces policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company
- Oversees design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programs, products and services
- Recommends yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manages organization’s resources within those budget guidelines
- Effectively manages the human resources of the organization according to authorized personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations
- Supports operations and administration of Board by advising and informing Board members, interfacing between Board and staff, and supporting Board’s evaluation of chief executive
- Assures the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Master’s degree and/or Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years of related industry experience
Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Strategic thinking
- Business acumen
- Problem solving/analysis
- Performance management
- Results oriented
- Financial management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Deliotte Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
WARNING! Do not Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.