Are you looking for Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Application Form? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 Deloitte Nigeria recruitment? If yes, then continue reading. It is our concern to bring to your notice that the Deloitte Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for the Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Exercise.
There are many thing you need to understand about Deloitte Nigeria before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, Deloitte recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about Deloitte Nigeria recruitment 2019 exercise include:
- Is Deloitte Recruitment 2019 form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment form?
- When will Deloitte Nigeria start 2019 Recruitment?
- I need Deloitte Recruitment 2019 updates
- How can I apply for Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regards to UDeloitte Nigeria 2019 Recruitment.
Here we will reveal to you the procedure on how to fill Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies application form. Before you apply kindly read the registration guidelines below:
Here you will know all the requirements for the Deloitte Nigeria 2019 recruitment and other information you needed to have before you apply online for Deloitte Nigeria recruitment 2019 exercise. Below are all Deloitte Nigeria recruitment 2019 application requirements:
Therefore, on behalf of the NTBLCP (National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme), Deloitte is searching for suitable candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) Senior Finance Officer (Northern Region)
2.) Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
3.) Audit/Compliance Officer
4.) Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) Manager
5.) Senior Tuberculosis (TB) Technical Advisor
6.) Audit Manager
7.) Tuberculosis (TB) Specialist
8.) Laboratory Manager
9.) Finance and Administration Manager
10.) Programme Management Unit Team Lead
11.) Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) Specialist
12.) Human Resource and Admin Officer
13.) Logistics Management Information System (LMIS) Specialist
14.) Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Private Sector)
15.) Senior Finance Officer (Southern Region)
16.) Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Public Sector)
17.) Zonal Tuberculosis (TB) Officer
Slot: 6 Openings
Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Locations Includes: Anambra, Enugu, Bayelsa, Rivers, Delta, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Imo, Cross Rivers so if you are in any of this state and you are looking for a banking job to apply then the opportunity is here.
Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Experience and Qualifications
- HND / BSc in Accountancy / Finance or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ financial / grants management experience, with at least 2 years in a supervisory role
- Demonstrated experience with donor funded grants. Specific experience in the Health sector and with Global Fund grants is an added advantage
- Experience and knowledge of MOH financial and accounting procedures
- Knowledge in Finance and Accounts Management
- Excellent understanding of financial systems, procedures and relevant financial software applications
- Knowledge of the financial management requirements and policies of the Global Fund to Fight HIV, TB and Malaria
- Knowledge of IFR Standards
- Financial Management, Regulatory Framework, Financial modelling
- Business Acumen
- Inter-personal and Negotiation skills
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Demonstrates expertise in Financial Information Data Analytics
- Research and investigative ability
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, i.e. MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Navision) is an asset
Application Closing Date
Monday, 7th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Other Related Jobs
- First Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Graduate & Exp. Job (8 Positions)
- World Bank Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies and How to Apply Online (Check Now)