Are you searching or looking for how to apply for Delta State Bursary 2019/2020 Scholarship Program that is currently ongoing? Are you an undergraduate from Delta State? Delta States Bursary and Scholarship Board Students’ Special Assistance Scheme is giving you the opportunity to apply for bursary/scholarship so if you will like to register for Delta State Bursary 2019 then continue reading.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has open the site for online bursary registration of students for the State Government’s 2018/2019 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Friday 15th February to Wednesday 13th March, 2019.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified Delta State Students in Public Government Owned Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2019/2020 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
Delta States Bursary and Scholarship Board 2019/2020 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award)
Delta State Bursary 2019/2020 Scholarship Eligibility
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible;
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities; Or Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Delta State Bursary 2019 Application Instruction
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online
- Online processing fee of N800 will be charged using debit cards
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to: email@example.com
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
Note: Double application will disqualify you. All application must be processed and submitted online. Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any application problems, issues, and enquiring.
Tips For Keeping Your Delta State Bursary 2019 Transactions Safe From Fraud
1. Never reveal any of your personal or financial information (PINs, Passwords, Card Numbers, Security Questions etc) in an email, text, person or over the phone.
2. Always pay attention to a website’s URL (www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng). Hover over any links to see where they lead. Rather than click on suspicious links.
Important Notice For Existing Applicants
Existing applicants still in school should;
1. Login with their existing applicant ID and password.
2. Click on “Make Payment” at the left menu to make payment.
3. Click on “2018/2019 Application” menu after you’ve successfully made the payment to re-apply.
NOTE: Update your session and CGPA as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification.