Apply now for Dental Surgery Technician Job Vacancy at Federal Medial Center, Keffi. Federal Medical Center, Keffi came into being on April 2000 on the facility of the old general hospital keffi built in 1957 by the Premier of the defunct Northern Region; Late Sir Ahmadu Bello Sardaunan Sokoto. This Development – i.e. the takeover, was sequel to a pronouncement by President Olusegun Obasanjo the previous year, 1999, shortly after assuming office as the democratically elected president.
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Job Title: Dental Surgery Technician – CONHESS 06
Location: Keffi, Nassarawa
Interested applicant must possess the following requirements:
- The certificate of Dental Surgery/Health Technician;
- Evidence of Registration and Licence to practice.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications (which must be submitted in fifteen (15) loose spiral bound), in sealed envelopes marked with the position they are applying for inscribed at the top left-hand corner of the envelope together with the following documents below to reach the office of the:
Medical Director / CE,
Federal Medical Centre, Keffi,
Click here for more Information
Application must be submitted along with the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Entry Qualification Certificates (First Degree) from accredited schools/Universities;
- Certificate of full Registration with appropriate Council/Board;
- Current Practicing License
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Secondary School Certificate
- Certificate of Local Government Area of origin;
- Letter of Reference from three (3) Referees
Note: All applicants must have Current practicing Licence/evidence of registration with appropriate authorities.