Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Depot Operation Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Depot Operations Specialist is responsible for logistics and distribution activities within the depot.
- This person will partner with the Depot Manager, Logistics and Finance Officers to provide Logistics assistance, providing positive and constructive feedback.
- In partnership with the management team, S/he will also maintain loss prevention compliance, store visual and merchandising standards.
- The Depot Operations Specialist will also play and proactively engage with customers to exceed their needs and work to generate revenue by driving a sales culture.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- B.Sc / HND, Minimum of 2 years of experience in retail.
- Supervisory experience in a sales driven customer oriented environment. Previous knowledge of safety regulations
- Experience with Logistics and Distributions
- Advanced selling skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to plan prioritize and execute detailed instructions in a timely and efficient manner
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with the ability to work independently as well as with others
- Must be adaptable to a changing environment and able to consistently achieve goals despite stress and ambiguity
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Must possess ability to process information
- Positive and Engaging
- Action Oriented
- Integrity & Trust
- Demonstrate passion for the brand products services and solutions offered to our customers
- Trains / Motivates
- Conflict Management
- Problem Solving
- Collaboration / Team Spirit
- Drives for Results
- Business Acumen
- Decision Quality
- Time Management
- Competitive Salary and other perks
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online