The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, Nigeria was established in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Director
Location: Effurun, Delta
Department: Information and Communication Technology
Qualification & Experience
- Candidates should possess HND or B.Sc degree in either Computer Science or Computer Engineering plus 12 years post-qualification experience, much of which should be in a University ICT management at the level of Chief Programmer / Chief System Analyst / Chief Webmaster with at least four (4) years on the grade.
- Candidates must be members of relevant professional bodies. A good knowledge of ICT is required.
CONTISS II 14: N3,716,263 ÷ 12
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
The Resume should not exceed 4 pages in the following order:
- Full Name;
- Place and Date of Birth;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Contact Address;
- State of Origin;
- Local Government Area;
- Marital Status;
- Number of Children (If any);
- Educational Institute and Academic Qualifications with dates;
- Employment Records;
- Statement of Experience
- Extra-Curricular Activities;
- Names of three (3) Referees (An automatic email will be sent to your Referees to forward a comprehensive report on your behalf. Hence applicants are advised to contact their referees to check their email inbox or SPAM for necessary action.)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview and it is mandatory that the successful candidates reside in the immediate environment of the University