The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, Nigeria was established in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Registrar
Location: Effurun, Delta
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidate should possess a good honours degree from a recognized University and should be a Principal Assistant Registrar plus at least 12 years’ experience in University Administration, four (4) years of which must be at the level of Principal Assistant Registrar.
- In addition, candidate must be a member of relevant professional bodies and possess a good knowledge of ICT.
CONTISS II 14: N3,716,263 ÷ 12
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
The Resume should not exceed 4 pages in the following order:
- Full Name;
- Place and Date of Birth;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Contact Address;
- State of Origin;
- Local Government Area;
- Marital Status;
- Number of Children (If any);
- Educational Institute and Academic Qualifications with dates;
- Number of publications
- Years of Teaching and Professional Experience,
- Employment Records;
- Statement of Experience
- Extra Curricular Activities;
- Names of three (3) Referees (An automatic email will be sent to your Referees to forward a comprehensive report on your behalf. Hence applicants are advised to contact their referees to check their email inbox or SPAM for necessary action.)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview and it is mandatory that the successful candidates reside in the immediate environment of the University