The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Commerce Marketing Manager, Africa
Ref No: R-45562
Job Type: Full time
- Works to influence individuals and businesses to purchase organization products and services online; expands online customer purchasing opportunities; monitors site access patterns to identify customer habits and use them to the organization’s advantage; conducts research regarding online consumer purchasing trends; gathers customer feedback to improve website. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in area; works independently; may coach other professionals.
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- Lead the Digital Commerce marketing campaigns at the OU level, including D2C + B2B2C
- Develop strategies, tactics and programs in partner with FFAA and other digital commerce players in order to maximize digital transactions (D2C + B2B2C)
- Develop solutions to increase scale and effectiveness of OU D2C platforms
- Work in partnership with Digital Commerce team in the development and assessment of the plans, and develop capabilities to evolve the campaigns in real-time
- The Digital Commerce Marketing lead plays a key role in disrupt the way we do marketing and educate/spread that throughout the organization.
- Great understanding and passion for the e-commerce, FFAA, data and CRMs
- Ability to work in Agile cross-functional teams
- Role will require communication with OU Digital Platforms Lead, OU IMX lead, OU Marketing team, OU commercial team and digital commerce leaders in other OUs;
- Role will also interact frequently with external parties, particularly with the main digital commerce players
- Key role in bringing freshness to the system on disruptive ways to approach marketing
Key Knowledge Requirements
- Digital, data-driven marketing
- Digital platforms
- Digital commerce
- Relationship with key digital player
- Agile ways of working
- Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience:
- Digital – savvy: 8-10 years of digital marketing, including digital commerce and data-driven marketing experience.
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred.
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa Marketing team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders that are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done Sustainably, For A Better Shared FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning Capabilities
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online