Human Capital Partners – Our client is a Non-Governmental Organisation with over 40 years’ experience dedicated to Environmental Sustainable Development in Nigeria, seeking the services of a highly competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individual with excellent track record of achievement in Public and Private sectors.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Business Development and Communications
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Increasing the organisation’s revenue
- Identifying and developing new opportunities
- Building and expanding the presence of the organization and its memberships.
- Manage the business development and communications teams.
- Oversee fundraising campaigns to generate leads for the business development team.
- Earn media placement to position the organisation as an expert in its discipline.
- Meet potential corporate and High Net-worth Individual (HNI) sponsors by growing, maintaining, and leveraging his/her network.
- Lead corporate relationship management.
- Track new sponsors and emerging trends
- Recommend new services and propose and develop new strategic partnerships.
- Write proposals, plan and guide long-term objectives to meet the organization’s needs and requirements.
- Research and build relationships with new sponsors.
- Work with assigned teams to develop proposals that speak to the sponsor’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Environmental Sciences or any related subject from a reputable university.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience with at least five (5) yearsТ experience in business development and a minimum of three (3) years experience in fundraising from the private sector and/or development agencies.
- Proven experience of working with directors/senior management in the development of corporate partnerships and relationships with High Net-worth Individuals (HNI).
- Persistence, passion, communication and people skills are essential.
- Good understanding of how to leverage technology to stay ahead of peer organizations.
- Proven track records, passionate about achieving results and strategic/innovative in seeking for opportunities to grow the organization.
- Good understanding of the environmental based matters and sustainable development.
- Excellent research, analysis and report writing skills.
- Highly computer literate (with knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong digital marketing / social media experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.