The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is an indigenous, non-profit organization that promotes best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening. CCCRN has established a formidable presence in Nigeria. With the headquarters in Federal Capital Territory and field offices in its operational states, CCCRN built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below for a prospective comprehensive HIV Care and Treatment award:
Job Title: Director, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
Locations: Cluster 1 (Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers), Cluster 2 (Borno, Adamawa and Yobe) & Cluster 3 (Kwara and Niger)
- The Director Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning will report to the Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP)/Technical Director and will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes and impacts.
- S/he will lead analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement.
- S/he will guide reporting processes amongst technical staff and consolidate program reports, promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learnt.
- S/he will support all the technical staff in M&E functions and will manage any M&E related staff in the program.
- The position oversees the program’s collaborating, learning and adapting (CLA) process in collaboration with the DCOP/Technical Director;
- S/he will ensure that the program’s CLA approach is applied with consistency and rigor; work with the leadership team to apply program learnings in pursuit of adaptive management.
Qualifications and Skills
At a minimum, the Director, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning will have:
- Master’s Degree in Epidemiology, Public Health, Biostatistics or a related discipline.
- Knowledge of major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Progressive experience in project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and research of health development programs of similar scope, size and complexity, including a firm command of monitoring and evaluation with respect to improvements in quality integrated service and support program in Nigeria or a similar setting.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with USG funded program reporting requirements.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
- ‘’CCCRN’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- CCCRN is an equal –opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, etc.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Complete the form and submit their CV/resume and cover letter.
- Please indicate the location from the 3 options in the drop down on the form.