Ibom Specialist Hospital (ISH) is an emerging player in the high-end healthcare sector in Nigeria and is seeking to hire enthusiastic and goat-driven management cadre staff and medical consultants to run its well-equipped hospital facility. It is the flagship hospital of Akwa Ibom State Government located in the South-South region of Nigeria.
Though government owned, the new management shall be expected to work profitably and sustainably independent of, and without encumbrances of, government.
To this end, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Director of Finance
Location: Akwa Ibom
Interested persons should possess the following qualification / requirements:
- Must possess a good first degree in Accountancy / Banking and Finance.
- Possession of a relevant advanced degree is an added advantage
- Must have a relevant professional, certificate and belong to an appropriate professional. body: ICAN or ANAN etc.
- Applicant should have at least 15 years cognate experience.
- Applicant must not be more than 55 years of age.
- Applicant must be an individual with proven integrity.
- Must have been on at least salary grade level 15 and above (Directorate level) in previous employment
- An applicant must have a good knowledge of, and be versatile in, Information and Communications Technology
Salary for this post is very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 20 copies of Application Letter and Resumé in a sealed envelope to:
The Office of the Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Health Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
Send an e-copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should enclose a vision statement for the hospital and in particular towards making the hospital run profitably independent of government in not more than 1500 words.
- Only qualified and shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.