Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner
- Carry out vehicle maintenance checks
- Deliver packages to customers in a timely manner
- Pick up office purchases or other administrative needs
- Utilize navigation apps to find the most optimal route
- Interact with clients in professional conduct
- Ensure that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use
- Arrange for vehicle repairs when necessary
- Drive a variety of vehicles including manual and automatic
- Qualification: SSCE / GCE / NECO
- A valid driver’s license
- 3-years driving experience
- Extensive knowledge of Lagos
- Physical strength and ability to lift up items
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices
N45,000 – N55,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.