Do you want to know if Dufil Prima Foods Recruitment 2020/2021 online registration form is Out or not? Learn about Dufil Prima recruitment form and mode of application.
I will first give you a simple breakdown of what Dufil Prima Foods is all about. You will still see how Dufil Prima Foods outsourcing has managed keep their business growing.
What is the nature of Dufil Prima Foods?
Dufil Prima Foods Plc was incorporated in 2001 as a private limited liability company at Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
See Also: SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020/2021 Vacancies (22 Positions)
Dufil Prima Foods are in need of young graduates to join their Graduate Management Trainee scheme in the position below:
Job Title: Sales Partner – Graduate Management Trainee
- Responsible for meeting targets set for the products assigned to him/her,
- Responsible for maintaining a healthy relationship with distributors and addressing distributors’ service issues,
- Also responsible for creating new customers,
- Responsible for leading a team of secondary sales force and ensuring they are motivated to meet the targets,
- Must be Responsible for tracking competition activities,
- Responsible for giving feedback to the marketing team to ensure a smooth sales performance.
Dufil Prima Foods Recruitment 2020 Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum of BSc/Btech First Class in Marketing; Mass Communication; Social Sciences (Business Administration, Economics, Sociology, etc); Information & Media Studies;
- Not more than 26 years old as at December 31st 2020.
- Must have completed NYSC by March 2020.
- Experience: not necessary
- Scope: Must be ready to work in any part of the Country after the scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Kindly note that, Dufil Prima Foods Recruitment 2020/2021 Trainee Programme is currently available on Dufil Prima official website. We will update this page with latest news about Dufil Prima 2020 recruitment once the form is online.
Dufil Prima Recruitment 2020 form is Free. Disregard any call or SMS requesting you to pay before filing and submitting the form.