Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc. (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry and well-capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board and access to the International Insurance Market.
MUTUAL is the flagship of insurance in Liberia and also runs a full-fledged insurance operation in Republic of Niger, where we commenced business in January, 2014.
We are recruiting highly experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online platforms/digital channel
- Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Create, edit and upload product photography and descriptions to the e-commerce platform and review from time to time based on customer experience and feedback.
- Act as primary point of contact for online and mail order customers.
- Answering phone and email enquiries, resolving complaints and processing customer request in an efficient and timely manner.
- Minimize potential loss by maintaining a high level of awareness and alertness.
- Generating new businesses and ensuring renewable businesses are renewed through our online platform/digital channel.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Marketing; 2.1
- 3-5 years’ experience as an e-commerce/digital marketing personnel
- Applicant must have relevant certification in sales or e-commerce marketing
- Applicant must be computer literate especially in use of MS suite.
- Applicant must be very versatile and highly active on all social media platforms and must have credible track record of insurance e-commerce
- Applicant must have advanced knowledge of general and life insurance business as well as insurance industry regulations.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Self-motivated with strong leadership and team player skills
- Knowledgeable of retail service industry preferred
- Applicant must be knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in e-commerce
- Ability to work on a team and lead projects
- Excellent organization skills
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technology with ease
- Required proficiency with desktop applications including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Good command of English
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with limited resources.
Application Closing Date