IDMANN Academy provides tutorial support to secondary and pre-secondary age students in the core subject area. We also provide tutorial assistance in support of assessment tests and entrance preparation exams for students.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Childhood Education Coordinator
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Successful candidates will be expected to have prior experience working in a technical or administrative role, preferably in an educational establishment.
- Manage and report on the attendance of students
- Schedule class on provided LMS
- Provide a live interface for technical & administrative support for students & parents.
- Attend and respond to inquiries via email
- See the distribution and receipt of tutorial support materials.
- Analyze data and report findings on class registration, attendance, and duration of the class for the improvement of the program.
- Superior organizational skills to handle multiple tasks.
- Oversee the Early Childhood Education cohort – form cohorts and assign cohorts appropriately.
- Coordinate Early Childhood cohorts with workgroups focused on the same objectives.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, associates, and the general public.
- Prior (or current) experience as a teacher, instructor, or practice supervisor/manager would be advantageous.
- Prior experience teaching or learning using an online platform. (This would be very helpful.).
- Successful candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with a major concentration in Early Childhood Education and Child Development. Or a related field and at least three years of administrator/management experience.
- Prior experience with LMS will be an added advantage.
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience in a similar field.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position, current Resume, and a clear indication of your date of availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.