Application Process for Ecobank Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply for EcoBank 2017/2018 Graduates Job Recruitment – www.ecobank.com – This position is responsible for executing the Youth Banking strategy to grow the customer base and create customer stickiness for the long-term. Generate sustainable revenues from the Youth customer segment, with a specific focus on driving sales and service delivery through low-cost delivery channels.
|Business and Financial performance
- Drive a sustainable business capable of delivering consistent double digit customer acquisition growth rate over the next 5 years
- Identify and analyse business growth opportunities in the local market and develop appropriate strategies for capturing the market
- Manage the process around market sizing, competitive analysis and sales approach to drive consistent growth of the Youth customer segment
- Grow the deposit base of the segment with a specific focus on growing low-cost deposits
- Achieve cost income ratio targets of the business
- Conduct regular Business performance and profitability reviews.
- Establish and sustain a customer-centric business culture in Youth Banking, leveraging on people and technology to ensure service excellence in the delivery of Youth products and service
- Develop appropriate “Youth-centric” products and services that will consistently engage the Youth customer segment
- Sustain a digital channel utilization ratio of 3:1 with a specific focus on Cards, Mobile and Web
- Ensure high customer satisfaction as measured and monitored through Customer feedback surveys and Net promoter score
Leadership and people management
- Motivate and lead team to achieve consistent profitability through a clear process of target setting.
- Conduct regular people performance and productivity reviews and build healthy talent pipeline.
- Encourage and foster a congenial working environment to enable your team to achieve excellence through teamwork and operational efficiency.
- Ensure an agile and efficient workforce with right skills to meet strategic objectives
Process, control and operational performance
- Promote high ethical and integrity standards, and establish a culture within Youth Banking that establishes and demonstrates the importance of controls
- Ensure there is a strong internal control system in place and monitor its adequacy and effectiveness
- Champion the delivery of sales and service to Youth Banking customers through avant-garde cutting-edge technology
- Lead strategic initiatives that will position Ecobank Youth Banking as the financial services provider of choice for the youth segment in the affiliate
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 4 years in banking or Fintech organization
- Sound business product development performance record
- Good Understanding of operations, technology and customer services as it enables the Youth banking business.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or related field of study.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes
- Clear understanding of the Youth Banking proposition
- Highly proficient in product design with a focus on youthful products
- Good management skills.
- Ability to establish direction and drive execution; excellent at delivering and owning results
- Strong social media marketing skills
- An understanding of the Agency banking model
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Technology savvy and very good global knowledge of electronic banking products and platforms.
Interested Applicant Should Click Here to apply online