In this article is application procedure on how to apply for Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies – See www.edostate.gov.ng/civilservicecommission for Edo State 2019 Recruitment online registration . Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2019 application registration form is out.This Guide is about how you can register for Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2019 at www.edostate.gov.ng/civilservicecommission (website has been confirmed).
Requirements for Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2019 – Edo State CSC Recruitment 2019 general requirements
If you want to apply for Edo State CSC recruitment 2019, then you have to read about Edo State CSC recruitment 2019 requirements below:
- Every candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Categories
There are so many categories in Edo State Civil recruitment 2019/2020. If you need guide on how to choose a category for yourself, then then continue.
Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Categories Includes:
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill some vacant posts in the Edo State Civil Service.
1.) Graduate Mechanical Engineer.
2.) Graduate Civil Engineer.
3.) Graduate Environmental Health Officer II.
5.) Graduate Structural Engineer.
6.) Graduate Electrical Engineer.
7.) Graduate Scientific Officer (Mining).
8.) Statistical Officer.
9.) Graduate Scientific Officer (Water).
10.) Graduate Statistician.
11.) Technical Officer (Town Planning) etc.
Edo State Civil Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements
Candidates for the various posts must possess the minimum qualifications specified below.
- Interested applicants for Edo State Civil recruitment 2019 must possess a minimum of 2nd Class lower Degree for University Graduates.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or obtained an Exemption Certificate.
How to Apply for Edo State Civil Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies?
To apply simply visit Edo State Civil recruitment 2019 portal/website at www.edostate.gov.ng/civilservicecommission and click on the “Careers” button.
Read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
Make sure you have provided all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply.
Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip.
Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
The application must be submitted only once.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
Any false information will lead to automatic disqualified.
NOTE:- That only, candidates with a minimum of 2nd class lower Degrees and Polytechnic Graduates with a minimum of Lower Credit, who have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or obtained an Exemption Certificate, should apply for the aforementioned posts. Candidates must also apply online using the following link:
- All applications must be received within four (4) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
See other Federal Government Jobs you can Apply Below:
- NSIA Recruitment 2019 Application Form is Out – See Positions and How to Apply Here
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2019 Form IS Now Here – See How to Apply Here
- FRSC 2019 Recruitment Application Form IS Now Here – See How to Apply Here
Important Notice!: You can see Latest FG Jobs from Here: Recruitment Form Portal
If you want more information regards to Edo State Civil recruitment 2019 exercise, kindly comment now. Edo State Civil jobs is one of the best CSC job you can ever get in Edo State.