EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Vacancies is here for graduates and non graduates who might be seeking for Job opportunity in this prestigious company. Please read the instructions carefully before applying for EFCC Recruitment 2018 and do ensure that you follow all relevant links above to Apply directly at the career website for EFCC Recruitment 2018. The relevant Job categories EFCC Recruitment 2018 is above find them.
See Also: ECOWAS Recruitment 2018/2019 Vacancies and How to Apply Online
EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Vacancies Requirements
If you want to apply for EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Vacancies, then you have to read about Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, (EFCC) recruitment 2018 requirements below:
- Every candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Vacancies Categories
There are so many categories in Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, (EFCC) recruitment 2018/2019. If you need guide on how to choose a category for yourself, then then continue.
We have been receiving questions from people asking us about the EFCC Recruitment 2018, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form?
- Is the EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 EFCC Recruitment start?
- I need Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 updates?
- The official EFCC 2018 Recruitment Portal?
The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the EFCC 2018 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming Economic and Financial Crimes Commission 2018 Recruitment.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment 2018 Requirements
All applicants applying for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission 2018 Recruitment must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- University Degree in any discipline.
EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Vacancies Application Procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly visit: www.efcc.gov.ng for vacant positions online.
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 application form, Kindly drop your email address in the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.