The Ekiti State University, EKSU 2020/2021 Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise Form and guideline on how to register online. Are you an aspirant of the Ekiti State University? Do you want to know EKSU Post UTME Cut-off Mark? I think you must read the post below to the end for answers to you questions and answers such as the price, the closing date and procedures for application.
SCREENING OF UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR THE 2020/2021 ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE)
candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise will take place between Monday, 4th to Friday, 22nd September, 201 7.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU accepts 150 and above in the UTME for our pre-degree students only.
How to Apply for Ekiti State University, EKSU 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening.
1. Log on to www.eportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on Screening of UTME/DE Application.
2. Download payment slip. The downloading will require you to supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
3. Take the payment slip to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
4. Log on to the www.eportal.eksu.edu.ng to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your 1” x 1” colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only [Note that UTME & DE No. is your User ID while the Transaction ID obtained from the bank is your password)
5. Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE/NECO/NABTEB should be provided.
6. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release
7. Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
Requirement For Ekiti State University, EKSU 2020/2021 Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise Form:
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
Akin Arogundade, Esq
Do you want to follow up admission processes for Ekiti State University, (EKSU)? Subscribe to the blog at the top of the page so you can get my updates directly to your email.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.