This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment 2019 exercise, and wish to know if the 2019 Eko Maintenance Recruitment Application Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for Eko Maintenance Limited 2019 Recruitment.
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 exercise has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Eko Maintenance 2019 Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is 2019 Eko Maintenance Recruitment Application Form out?
- When will 2019 Eko Maintenance Recruitment start?
- I need Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2018 updates?
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
In view of our quest for expansion, Eko Maintenance Limited are currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Maintenance Technician (Electrical)
Reports to: Electrical Supervisor/Operations Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate with a team of Technicians in high rise building maintenance, repair, servicing and troubleshooting electrical system.
- Carry out work assignments and prepare reports on assigned tasks.
- Respond to all building related electrical concerns and perform corrective/preventive maintenance as required.
- Provide checklist on daily basis.
- Any other related job
- Take reasonable care of my own safety.
- Take reasonable care of the safety of others that might be affected.
- Comply with all reasonable safety policies and procedures of the company including reporting of hazards or incidents via the company’s reporting process
- To take care of all equipments and PPEs in their possession
Maintenance Technician Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment 2019 Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in building maintenance.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic understanding of electrical systems
- Troubleshooting and hands-on repair of 11KVA medium voltage, electrical power panel, control panels, electrical equipments, electrical pumps, motors, variable, frequency drive e.t.c
- Ability to perform duties with attention to details, speed, accuracy, follow through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English
2.) HSE Officer
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle workers compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
HSE Officer Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy Requirements
- Proven experience (3-5) as safety officer
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
- B.Sc/BA in Safety Management, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
- Certificate in occupational health and safety
3.) Procurement Officer
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
Procurement Officer Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy Requirements
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Candidates must have worked in a construction company or a facility management company.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- 3-5 years previous experience as procurement officer or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to procure locally and internationally
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
4.) Service Help Desk Officer
Job Type: One Month Contract
- Receiving complaints from clients and taking record of same;
- Liaises and assigns tasks to technicians for all complaints received from the client;
- Follows up on technicians to ensure work completeness;
- Analysing and writing reports on the activities of intervention works done on site;
- Operating the SAM-FM Software to control planned operations;
- Generates periodic informative reports regarding all maintenance facets;
- Creates store requisition form for all items requested from the store and taking inventory of store items;
- Planning and follow-up on all preventive maintenance works;
- Any other related job
Service Help Desk Officer Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy Requirements
- Applicants must have at least 3-5 years’ experience and must possess any of B.sc, HND, and any other professional qualifications related to the job.
- The applicants must be ready to work on night shift.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
2. Online application is free.
If you want us to help you with information about Eko Maintenance Recruitment 2019 Application Form kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box. Also free to ask any question at any time, We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.topgist.com.ng.