Electrical / Electronics Engineer Recruitment 2018 fresh job opening for degree, HND, OND and SSCE or First School Leaving Certificate Holder. A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies are seeking for the services of:
Job Title: Electrical / Electronics Engineer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical innovations.
- Drawing up plans using computer-assisted engineering and design software.
- Estimating material, construction, and labour costs, and project timescales.
- Coordinating technicians and craftspeople.
- Testing installations and systems, and analyzing data.
- Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations
- Overseeing inspection and maintenance programmes.
- Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to stakeholders and clients.
Read Also: Factory Workers Recruitment 2018 at a Reputable Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria
Store Keeper Supervisor Recruitment 2018 at a Reputable Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria
Qualification, Education, Experience & Attribute
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience.
- Minimum of university degree, HND, OND and SSCE or First School Leaving Certificate in the respective areas of study as indicated.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title respectively.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Salary and Remuneration
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the specific position applied for as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.