Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrical Technician – Cement Industry
Ref Id: GbokoE&I005
Location: Gboko, Benue
Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking for a qualified Electrical Technician that will install and maintain electrical systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality.
- You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the electrical infrastructure. A successful electrical Technician must have a thorough knowledge of electrical systems.
- The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail. The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient electrical infrastructure for the business operations.
- Carries out maintenance on Electrical plant equipment and monitoring of power generation and consumption.
- Monitoring of power Generation and Distribution to various sections of the plant.
- Preparing on daily basis power generation & consumption analysis.
- Monitoring of PHCN and reporting same to substation for necessary adjustments.
- Maintenance of switchboard panel, 6.6kv bus panel, NGR panels.
- Illumination work
- Shift operations
- Electrical installation and maintenance work.
- Other jobs as assigned by the supervisor.
- Any other assigned responsibilities.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards.
- Trade Test II + 8 years experience
- Trade Test I + 5 years experience
- OND (Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
- Ability to handle basic electrical Tools and Instruments properly.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development