Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
Location: Ososa Ijebu, Ogun
The Job Description
- To support the Electrical Supervisor in carrying out all electrical and maintenance tasks to the business in our subsidiary in Ososa Ijebu, Ogun State – PCPL.
- Ably participate in the installation and maintenance of electrical systems and machinery to avoid power failure and job interruptions.
- Carry out machine inspection tasks and submit report to supervisor to ensure efficient effectiveness of production.
- Collect materials requested from stores for use in maintenance services.
- Record and monitor electrical device readings for review and evaluation.
- WAEC Technical Electrical Engineering or Trade Test I-III or National Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 years cognate experience
Application Closing Date