Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited is a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Oil and Gas industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivalled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer – Maintenance
Location: New Trans-Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Engineer, Maintenance will be responsible for maintenance in troubleshooting and of moisture Analyzers
- Provided instruction on emissions monitoring equipment preventive maintenance and troubleshooting to site personnel.
- Worked as a team to troubleshoot and maintain a wide variety of analyzers and related sample systems.
- Performed troubleshooting on analyzers and repaired them when the issue was found.
- Calibrate, troubleshoot and repair moisture analyzers of various brands and types.
- Process calibration, start-up and maintenance of new and existing analyzer systems.
- Field installation of new analyzer systems in existing Factories as well as upgrade applications.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Systems or equivalent field.
- Knowledgeable in measurement principles for a variety of common process analyzers.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in an Oil and Gas Servicing Company.
- Knowledgeable in key chemicals processes (or refinery) and associated analyzer.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.