OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Partnership Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify, acquire and develop key long-term strategic partnerships with enterprise (e.g. Nigerian operations of Fortune 1000 companies, the largest 50 companies in Nigeria, and government agencies) to support revenue, GTV, and acquisition goals.
- Create target lists, company profiles, and strategic fit documents.
- Reach out to the right person from potential partners, initiate peer meetings to deeply understand their current situation: business structure, support system, business scale, and monthly GTV, pain points and challenges, expectations and interests.
- Work closely with product /IT team to develop business plans incorporating customer requirements, define competitive arenas and establish objectives, strategies and actions required to execute – incorporate COVID strategy/impact.
- Prepare a payment collection partnership proposal, share the next steps, and schedule follow-up meetings.
- Synchronize with different parties internally & externally on project progress, cooperation concept, partnership model, system setting up, to make sure everyone is clear on when to do, how to do, what to expect, etc.
- Coordinate internally with marketing, creative, legal, merchandising and R&D team to execute new programs.
- Study industry news for up-and-coming business trends that could develop into strategic gifting partnerships.
- Be responsible to team KPI/OKR and evolve with the company’s growth and react positively toward short-term, mid-term, long-term orientation and adjustments.
But are not limited to:
- Ideally 7+ years of enterprise sales, including in FMCG, Logistics, Retail Chains, and related verticals with good relationships with C-level decision-makers of these enterprises.
- Understanding of enterprise / B2B sales methodologies, sales cycle, sales pipeline management, stakeholder mapping skills, and value-driven selling
- Great enterprise sales background (selling SAP or SAAS to key accounts) and Must have sold comprehensive system solutions to various FMCG companies.
- Experience in Fintech and Banking Industry, including digital/electronic payment products and financial inclusion, will be a plus
- Extremely result-oriented, realistic and reliable; able to work with aggressive timelines
- Ability to multi-task and under constant pressure, positive attitude, good interpersonal and business negotiation – presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their well-detailed Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If successful our recruitment team will reach out to you within 10 working days.