Enugu State Government Teachers Recruitment 2018 Application Form. His Excellency, the Governor of Enugu State Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has approved the recruitment of 2000 Tutorial Staff across the 291 Public Secondary Schools in the state. The vacancies are advertised according to the tutorial staff needs of each school. Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancies so advertised.
Applicants must possess any of the following qualifications: NCE, B.Ed, in any of the subjects advertised.
CONDITIONS FOR RECRUITMENT:
Qualified candidates must submit the following:
- Application letters which must be hand written.
- Photocopies of certificates claimed.
- A letter of identification from the L.G.A. of origin.
TAKE NOTICE THAT:
- Applicants are to indicate in their application letters the schools where they want to teach.
- The school must have a vacancy for the subject to be taught by the applicant.
- Successful candidates will only be posted to the schools so indicated in the application letters.
- Multiple entries are not allowed, otherwise the applicant will be disqualified.
All applications must be addressed to the Executive Chairman Post Primary Schools Management Board Enugu and submitted not later than ONE MONTH from the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidates are to submit their applications to any of the Education Zones nearest to them.
The Education Zones include:
- Agbani Zone at Agbani L.G. Headquarters
- Awgu Zone at Awgu L.G. Headquarters
- Enugu Zone, opposite Shoprite Enugu
- Nsukka Zone at PPSMB Nsukka Office
- Obollo Zone at C.S.S. Obollo-Afor
- Udi Zone at Girls Secondary School Ngwo.
TAKE FURTHER NOTICE THAT;
- The process beginning with submission of application letters to the final issuance of appointment letter is FREE AND AT NO COST.
- The State Government shall prosecute any body found receiving or giving any form of gratification with regard to this recruitment
- Visit our Website at www.ppsmbenugu.com.ng or any of the Local Government Headquarters nearest to you for details of the vacancies, subject by subject; school by school.