Are you searching on how to apply for Ericsson Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee Program exercise that is currently ongoing? Would you mind if we teach you how to register for Ericsson Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee Program? If yes, then continue reading. Here you will see Ericsson Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee Program application form and also steps on how to apply online.
Apply Also: GE Nigeria Recruitment 2018 Graduate Engineering Training Program
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Program – Digital Business Support Systems (BSS) Solution Architect
Req ID: 252033
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Services Engineering
We have our next Graduate program in Nigeria, starting in August 2018 – which is open to all recent Computer Science, Information Technology (or similar) graduates. In this duration, you will be assigned a mentor and buddy to give you a great start to your career.
You will be involved in solution design, business analysis, enterprise architecture and your scope of work could include customer engagements, presentations, workshops, as well as service delivery of digital business support systems.
Job Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis.
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions.
- Develop technical presentations & proposals and perform customer presentations.
- Supporting pre-sales activities, including pre-studies.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work.
- Execute product configuration.
- Execute integration and migration work.
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test.
- Support deployment of solution.
- Provide feedback to Research & Development (R&D).
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
Ericsson Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee Program Requirements
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or Information Technology (or a degree in a relevant field).
- Newly graduated individuals in 2017 or 2018 with the abovementioned qualifications are preferred.
- Knowledge / general understanding of Telecommunications is a benefit.
- Completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program is required.
- This is a full-time graduate program with the duration of 12 months.
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Presentation & Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Basic financial Understanding.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Continuous learning and development.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- Working in the area of:
- Integrated Revenue Management (Charging and Billing)
- Digital Business Support Systems (BSS)
- Catalog and Order Management
- Digital Front-End
- Internet of Things (IoT) Products and Solutions
- Mobile Money
- Service Enablement.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online