Do you need ETC Loan Grants 2020 Programme? – Here is how to apply for 2020 ETC Loan Grants. I know you are wondering how to go about it, that is why I will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing ETC Loan Grants 2020 Programme.
After reading this publication, you will see how you can register and then kick start your desired project.
The ETC social network 2020 Loan Programme is for business start up and others.
Check Also: AYEEN Financial Grants 2020 Loan Programme
Who can access ETC loan?
ETC Loan 2020/2021 Grants Programme is ONLY for corps members in active service.
ETC LOAN GRANTS 2020/2021 REQUIREMENTS, APPLICATION & REPAYMENT
2. REGISTER ON ETC PORTAL
Log on to ETC Portal and register your information. Register Here
3. REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
Ensure all required documentations are complete;
- NYSC ID Card
- Valid ATM Card (must be valid throughout service year)
- Attestation Form from SAED (if you desire a Biz-Starter Package)
- Clearly written and signed Letter of Undertaking by Corps Member showing signature and date
- Clear passport photograph (Face and shoulders only)
- Clear photograph of yourself in Full NYSC Regalia
- PPA Posting letter
4. APPLY FOR A PACKAGE
When all above are in place, proceed to apply for your desired package.
How to Apply For ETC social network Loan 2020 Programme
Here is steps to get ETC loan 2020 Grants on ETC loan portal:
To obtain this loan, you need to register on the ETC loan portal at https://portal.empowerthecorps.ng and join our social network at www.social.empowerthecorps.com.ng and complete the registration/application process by providing the necessary information and uploading the required documents.
Opening empowering the Corps 2020 Loan Programme which is one of the fast loan in Nigeria online Trust Fund account is free and easy. kindly follow the steps here to open an account:
- Visit: https://portal.empowerthecorps.ng OR www.social.empowerthecorps.com.ng then on the Home Page, click on the sign up button.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and check the box to agree.
- Enter your details and click on the sign up button.
- Choose a Trust Fund category and register.
How to Repay ETC Loan?
A repayment schedule is generated on the ETC Portal for the Corps. Periodic reminders will be sent to you informing you of the due dates for your repayments.
You can repay your loans over 3 – 9 months period depending on your choice at the point of application. Note that the choice of tenor affects the loan amount that can be accessed at any time.
- Available tenors for all loans at any point in time cannot exceed the number of months remaining for your Service Year to end.
- For Biz-Starter applicants requesting for loan amounts greater than N45,000 to a maximum of N100,000 a SAED Attestation Form will be needed to process your application.
- Defaulters run the risk of having their NYSC discharge certificates withheld until they complete repayment of the loans taken.