New Nigeria Development Company Limited (NNDC), is a diversified Holding Group with a range of services across several industries including solid minerals, hotel management, real estate, agriculture, oil & gas investments and Information Technology & Communications, with Head Office in Nigeria. The company has subsidiaries strategically positioned.
We are looking for a strong Management Team of focused, dynamic and energetic professionals with proven track record to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director – Business Development and Corporate Planning Directorate
- This Executive Director shall be leading a team of professionals in sustained, continuous, comprehensive and extensive market research towards investment decisions and portfolio management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will develop and implement various business and financial scenarios and models that will provide data on existing and new business markets and opportunities,
- Develop and implement systems and processes to enable an effecth’emonitonng of performance and identification of gaps with proposed improvements in product quality and service delivery,
- Commission research in the group’s existing and potential markets to identify new opportunities.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- First Degree in Social or Management Sciences
- An MBA or any relevant professional qualification will be added advantage,
- A minimum of 17 years post qualification experience with at least 7 years in a similar Management position,
- Significant experiences in Market Research, Analysis and Product Development
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Job Title and Code as the Subject of the Email.
- Information on Resumes should have a clear “First Paragraph” , “Mission Statement” and must also include:
- Personal Information such as full names, nationality, gender, state of origin, date of birth etc.
- Qualifications and professional qualifications acquired and additional certifications where applicable,
- Detailed description of career achievements, work experience, applied skills and profile of executive positions held.
- Names of three (3) Referees to be contacted.
- Must ensure that contact details provided are valid and active.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.