New Nigeria Development Company Limited (NNDC), is a diversified Holding Group with a range of services across several industries including solid minerals, hotel management, real estate, agriculture, oil & gas investments and Information Technology & Communications, with Head Office in Nigeria. The company has subsidiaries strategically positioned.
We are looking for a strong Management Team of focused, dynamic and energetic professionals with proven track record to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director – Corporate Services
- This position entails the provision of strategic planning, operational support, research and advisory services to the executive and senior management on general administrative matters that include but not limited to human and material resource management towards optimal productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General Administration of the Organisation, including but not necessarily limited to Human Resource and material management,
- Recommend, implement and review Human Resource Management Policies and Practices,
- Develop and manage the group’s non-operating assets,
- Develop and execute financial policies,
- Monitor and control the group’s financial operations
Qualification, Experience and Applied Skills
- Degree in Social or Management Sciences
- Additional Relevant Qualifications will be an advantage
- A minimum of 15 – 20 years post qualification experience with at least 7 years in a senior management position.
- Cognate experience in management of corporate services or similar role,
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM)
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Job Title and Code as the Subject of the Email.
- Information on Resumes should have a clear “First Paragraph” , “Mission Statement” and must also include:
- Personal Information such as full names, nationality, gender, state of origin, date of birth etc.
- Qualifications and professional qualifications acquired and additional certifications where applicable,
- Detailed description of career achievements, work experience, applied skills and profile of executive positions held.
- Names of three (3) Referees to be contacted.
- Must ensure that contact details provided are valid and active.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.