This is to notify candidates and the General Public that 9mobile (Formerly Etisalat Nigeria) has commenced recruitment for the year 2020. The 9mobile is currently calling for applications from qualified candidates to fill the vacant ranks in the service.
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experience Centre Manager
Location: Oshogbo, Osun
- To ensure the functionality and effective operation of the Experience Centre in the delivery of the set sales, service and customer experience objectives
- Ensure the effective management and functionality of the environment of the Experience Centre.
- Ensure that the features of the Experience Centre, branded fixtures, digital signage, IT infrastructure, Power generators and other support infrastructure are continually in an optimal functional state to support a pleasant ambiance for the customers. And liaise with the appropriate support department in resolving maintenance issues.
- Ensure maintenance of look and feel of the Experience Centre with the look and feel in a continually pristine condition that presents a high quality portrayal of the 9mobile Brand, and liaise with shop rollout team to resolve all snags in fit-out elements.
- Conduct forecasting and performance of demand planning for optimal product availability, and liaises with supply chain and logistics to ensure optimal stock level is maintained.
- Ensure optimum service and sales levels so that each customer receives excellent sales and customer service experience and solutions.
- Create and develop a client base by ensuring customer data capture at point of sale and follow up accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with merchandising guidelines stipulated by Retail marketing; also ensuring merchandising translates into sales.
- Ensure optimal visibility for products and promos within the Experience Centre
- Ensure adherence to health safety and environment standards in the Experience Centre
- Oversee administrative duties within the Experience Centre.
Experience Centre Performance Management, Monitor and achieve set targets:
- Ensure sales target adherence
- Allocate targets to Retail Advisors and monitor performance
- Monitor targets and advise on tactical plans to facilitate target achievement.
- Monitor Experience Centre profitability and ensure achievement of set EBITDA targets.
- Carry out competitor and market analysis providing intelligence on competitor activity to HQ for planning and decision making purposes.
- Advise on local marketing initiatives to drive footfall to the Experience Centre
- Build and continually update database of High Value and SME Customers of the Experience Centre
- Ensure prompt resolution of HV and SME queries and complaints within established SLAs
- Carry out customer profiling and provide advisory inputs to the Retail Territory Manager
- Organize and facilitate customer events
- Build relationships with members of the community of the Experience Centre and identify opportunities to leverage visibility of the 9mobile brand and growth of 9mobile business
Supervisory/ Leadership/ Managerial Complexity:
- Manage performance of direct reports(deputy centre manager and retail advisors) providing leadership and motivation.
- Drive professionalism in sales and service delivery
- Assign, monitor and coordinate work.
- Identify obstacles to performance and devise an appropriate plan of action.
- Provide technical, procedural and policy guidance.
- Evaluate performance (conduct performance appraisals),
- Provide career development for direct reports (counselling, coaching, identify KPAs, career planning, goal setting).
- Liaise with HR to determine training needs and identify training courses for individuals and teams.
- Transfer knowledge and skills
- Recommend candidates for appointment as part of the recruitment process.
- Maintain store headcount budget and ensure the store is fully staffed.
- Ensure compliance with set policies processes and procedures
- Acts as key link for all communication between Territory Retail Manager and Experience Centre Team.
- Encourage clear and open channels of internal communication.
- Perform any other duties assigned by management
- Liaise with Supply Chain and logistics for optimal stock availability
- Liaise with IT for optimal functionality of systems applications and connectivity
- Liaise with Operations Support for facility maintenance
- Liaise with Shop Rollout for maintenance of shop look and feel
- Liaise with HR for people development needs
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience in a retail sales or service environment (Service Industry Preferred)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online