Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading Nigerian non-governmental organisation (NGO) working in partnership with communities, government, donors and the private sector for universal health coverage and social justice of all Nigerians. We deploy health system strengthening and total market approaches in a bid to unify the private and public health sectors to scale an Essential Package of Health Services (EPHS) offering of good quality to all Nigerians. We leverage on over thirty years of thought leadership in a range of practical community-level interventions and policy engagements to scale population-level impact. SFH connects all Nigerians in an innovative social business model to expand access to essential health commodities while boosting overall national health financing.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme – Creative Communications (Experienced Professionals)
Requisition ID: sfh-57714
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
2021 Talent Pool Recruitment Programme
SFH is desirous of creating a pool of talented candidates who are Early Career Professionals. Candidates will be tested and screened, and successful candidates will be invited to interview for suitable positions that arise in the course of the year.
What we offer
- SFH offers opportunities for each person to bring their skills, expertise, creativity and innovative ideas to the organisation and in turn find a place for continuous professional development, exposure and genuine impact. Our organisation thrives on innovation, therefore, we value professionals who are always bringing innovation to their work.
- We believe that as solution providers, innovation is a non-negotiable requirement for us to maintain our leadership position in the industry. You will also be joining an organisation that provides opportunity for collaboration across all strata of the organization and supports the establishment your professional reputation in the NGO sector.
- This is an opportunity for professionals who are already established in their chosen field and now desire to move into the development sector where SFH operates or to switch from another development organisation to join SFH’s winning team.
- We are open to professionals with high intellectual capacity, coupled with a top-notch level of integrity, a track record of success and innovation on previous jobs and a passion for work in the humanitarian/development space.
Interested candidates must:
- Have a minimum of 5 O’level credits (including English & Mathematics at ONE sitting)
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or have an HND with upper credit in Graphic Arts, Fine Arts, Applied Arts, or other related fields
- Possess a relevant master’s degree which gives an added advantage
- Have a minimum of 5 years and maximum of 9 years post NYSC work experience
- Possess relevant professional qualifications in their chosen field.
- Possess relevant industry experience in the non-governmental organization health programming sector.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented young professionals.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.