Apply for the latest Exxon Mobil 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment as portal opens for the ongoing vacancies recruitment for Exxon Mobil 2021 Graduate Trainee jobs in Nigeria for SSCE, OND, HND, BSc, BA graduates.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the following:
1.) Graduate Internship Programme (Social Science / Humanities)
2.) Graduate Internship Programme (Medical Science)
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license (for Nursing candidates)
- Valid/current provisional or practicing license (For Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science)
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Note: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
Application Closing Date
2021 Exxon Mobil graduate trainees jobs and How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: