Exxon Mobil Recruitment 2019/2020 Available Job Vacancies- The ExxonMobil Careers 2019 Employment Opportunities is an Equal Opportunity for all. All interested and qualified applicants are to apply for consideration of employment regardless the color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Prior to the ongoing ExxonMobil Careers 2019 Employment Opportunities, We have received many question from different people asking us about the Exxon Mobil Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form & Requirements.
As a result of organizational growth, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result-oriented candidates to work in the following positions below:
Right here am going to show you how to apply online for various ongoing ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of:
Job Title: General Counsel
Job Role Summary
- We are currently recruiting for a General Counsel, based in Lagos, Nigeria. We offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, defined benefit pension scheme, share incentive plan, private health care for employees and their families and, where applicable, relocation assistance.
- First stage will involve a telephone interview or skype. However, at second stage we want to interview locally in Leatherhead for this role with a pool of candidates at this base who are willing to relocate.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (“MPN”), an ExxonMobil affiliate incorporated in Nigeria, is one of the largest crude oil and natural gas producers in Nigeria. MPN is conducting a search to fill its General Counsel position.
- The General Counsel will be responsible for managing a challenging and high profile portfolio and acting as a key interface with the MPN Upstream Senior Leadership Team. The successful applicant will be highly motivated with a proven track record of excellence.
Primary Job Functions
- Work closely with and advise MPN Senior Leadership Team on significant matters
- Interface and coordinate with ExxonMobil Law Department
- Represent MPN in the negotiation, drafting and implementation of agreements supporting a wide variety of transactions and operations in the oil and gas industry
- Responsible for managing high profile litigation and arbitration docket, including case evaluation, retention and oversight of outside counsel, developing strategic plan for significant matters, reporting on case status
- Responsible for developing and delivering an effective legal compliance training program and providing ongoing advice on legal compliance issues
To be eligible for this role, you must:
- Licensed to practice in Nigeria
- Strong academic record; LLM preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant legal work
- Highest ethical standards and integrity
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong analytical and research skills and ability to exercise sound business judgment
- Experience with legal compliance issues (e.g., antitrust and anti-corruption)
- Experience with strategically managing litigation and arbitration matters
- Ability and desire to work both independently and as a member of an integrated team
- Able and willing to travel internationally
Exxonmobil Recruitment 2019/2020 General Requirements
Before obtaining the Recruitment Form, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND).
ExxonMobil Careers 2019 Employment Opportunities Application Procedure
Other Application Requirements includes
The ExxonMobil Careers 2019 Employment Opportunities Requirements are listed below. Interested applicants are to strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
- The ideal candidate must possess the following requirements:
- Ph.D. or Masters degree in Geoscience (Geology or Geophysics) and a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper in Geology, Geophysics or Physics
- A maximum of three (3) continuous years of relevant industry experience
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
How to Apply for Exxonmobil Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To complete the application process:
- Log onto https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Click the “Select Country” drop down to display the list of countries available and select Nigeria
- Click on the “Search button” to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
Remember only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date: 23th April, 2019.
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.
If you need more information about the ExxonMobil Careers 2019 Employment Opportunities kindly drop your suggestion or question on the comment box below, you can also subscribe for more more.