Are you looking for ExxonMobil Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal? Do you want to see how to Apply for ExxonMobil Careers 2019 recruitment Jobs now? If yes, then keep reading the information here. If you don’t know much about the ongoing ExxonMobil recruitment 2019 kindly read it from here: ExxonMobil Careers 2019 Recruitment Vacancies.
There are news everywhere now that ExxonMobil is currently recruiting. Don’t bother, am going to give you a clear view on how you can apply/register. Many are saying it’s a rumor while others are saying that the form is already out.
It is our concern to bring to your notice that the ExxonMobil Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 exercise.
Some of the most asked questions about ExxonMobil recruitment 2019 include:
- Is ExxonMobil 2019 Recruitment form out?,
- Where can I obtain the 2019 ExxonMobil Recruitment form?,
- When will ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019 Start?,
- I need ExxonMobil 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government. As a result of organizational growth, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations & Maintenance Technician
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
- The successful candidate will operate and maintain Oil and Gas plant equipment efficiently in a safe manner in line with relevant Operations Procedures and Equipment Manuals.
- Successful candidates will mostly be located offshore within Nigeria.
ExxonMobil Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Requirements
The ideal candidate must possess:
- One (1) to ten (10) years’ experience in offshore or land based oil and gas production operations and maintenance
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent including City & Guilds Finals with a minimum of Upper Credit in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil, Petroleum, etc.)
- Computer based knowledge of controlling process flow and identifying abnormalities requiring intervention
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads and frequent changes in priorities
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To complete the application process:
- Log onto https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Click the “Select Country” drop down to display the list of countries available and select Nigeria
- Then click on the “Search button” to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click the “Search openings” button for results
- Click on the Job title (Apprentice Program) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop down and select Apply now option, fill in your Email and then click “Start”
- Sign in or click on “Create an Account”
- To create an account:
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Exxonmobil Nigeria Recruitment 2019, kindly comment below. Also feel free to ask any question.