Are you looking for ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal? Do you want to see how to Apply for ExxonMobil Careers 2019 recruitment Jobs now? If yes, then keep reading the information here. If you don’t know much about the ongoing ExxonMobil recruitment 2019 kindly read it from here: ExxonMobil Careers 2019 Recruitment Vacancies.
There are news everywhere now that ExxonMobil is currently recruiting. Don’t bother, am going to give you a clear view on how you can apply/register. Many are saying it’s a rumor while others are saying that the form is already out.
It is our concern to bring to your notice that the ExxonMobil Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 exercise.
Do you know that ExxonMobil Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Entry-level Job Vacancy is currently ongoing? Here, you will find all the requirements needed to Apply via jobs.exxonmobil.com. Application is online, you you need to recheck your cv now.
Some of the most asked questions about ExxonMobil recruitment 2019 include:
- Is ExxonMobil 2019 Recruitment form out?,
- Where can I obtain the 2019 ExxonMobil Recruitment form?,
- When will ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019 Start?,
- I need ExxonMobil 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
ExxonMobil Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Entry-level career opportunity is another way by which young and learned Nigerian graduates can join ExxonMobil.
You will discover the application method, mode of submission, and above all, the general requirements for ExxonMobil graduate trainee recruitment 2019.
Please Note: The ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019 Entry-level Job Vacancy form for ExxonMobil Graduate Trainee is now available, see guide on you can Apply below here.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Title: Apprentice Program
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
- The NNPC/MPN Joint Venture invites applications from suitably qualified persons into our Apprenticeship Program beginning September 2019.
- The Program is designed for young Nigerians with an interest in pursuing an Operations and Maintenance Technician career in the oil and gas or related industry.
ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in one of the following disciplines are eligible to apply:
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Applicants with higher qualifications should not apply.
- Applicants must have graduated from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2018, and possess a minimum of Lower Credit.
ExxonMobil Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019 Registration Form Portal
You can Apply/register or login to the ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020 application form portal via:
Application Closing Date
2nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To complete the application process:
- Log onto https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Click the “Select Country” drop down to display the list of countries available and select Nigeria
- Then click on the “Search button” to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click the “Search openings” button for results
- Click on the Job title (Apprentice Program) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop down and select Apply now option, fill in your Email and then click “Start”
- Sign in or click on “Create an Account”
- To create an account:
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.