Are you looking for ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies? Do you want to see how to Apply for ExxonMobil Nigeria recruitment 2019 Jobs now? If yes, then keep reading the information here. If you don’t know much about the ongoing ExxonMobil Nigeria recruitment 2019 kindly read it from here: ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019 Vacancies.
There are news everywhere now that ExxonMobil Nigeria is currently recruiting. Don’t bother, am going to give you a clear view on how you can register. Many are saying it’s a rumor while others are saying that the form is already out.
ExxonMobil recruitment 2019 Educational Requirements
This section explains all the things you will need before you can apply for ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies. Before obtaining the ExxonMobil 2019 Recruitment, you need to be eligible with the following things:
West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
A computer knowledge will be an added advantage to you.
Basic Requirements for ExxonMobil Job Vacancies – ExxonMobil Nigeria recruitment 2019 Jobs
The Requirements for obtaining ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019 Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
Kindly note that, ExxonMobil Nigeria recruitment 2019 is currently available on ExxonMobil official website.
ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Guidelines on how to apply
ExxonMobil Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR Analyst
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Alternate Location: Nigeria – Lagos
Job Segment: Business Manager, Management
- The successful candidate will support execution of business strategies through effective application of common HR processes, tools and solutions.
- The successful candidate will have a strong academic record, self-confidence as well as interpersonal, analytical and presentation/report writing skills. Professional experience from previous work assignments is an added advantage.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Human Resources, Social Sciences, or Business Management
- 0-3 years work experience, preferably in a Human Resources role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Willingness to work in any location
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) membership is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
YOU CANNOT EDIT ANY INFORMATION AFTER CLICKING CONFIRM DATA
Congratulations! You are ready to start your application