Are you looking for ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies? Do you want to see how to Apply for ExxonMobil Nigeria recruitment 2019 Jobs now? If yes, then keep reading the information here. If you don’t know much about the ongoing ExxonMobil Nigeria recruitment 2019 kindly read it from here: ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019 Vacancies.
There are news everywhere now that ExxonMobil Nigeria is currently recruiting. Don’t bother, am going to give you a clear view on how you can register. Many are saying it’s a rumor while others are saying that the form is already out.
ExxonMobil recruitment 2019 Educational Requirements
This section explains all the things you will need before you can apply for ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies. Before obtaining the ExxonMobil 2019 Recruitment, you need to be eligible with the following things:
West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
A computer knowledge will be an added advantage to you.
Basic Requirements for ExxonMobil Job Vacancies – ExxonMobil Nigeria recruitment 2019 Jobs
The Requirements for obtaining ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019 Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
Kindly note that, ExxonMobil Nigeria recruitment 2019 is currently available on ExxonMobil official website.
ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Guidelines on how to apply
ExxonMobil Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Information System Analyst
- The successful candidate will provide basic hardware computing, server, network (data, voice and video) and telecom support within the ExxonMobil Information Technology organization, as part of their initial professional development.
- The successful candidate will have strong academic record and knowledge in Networking, Windows OS/Computing Hardware Support, Cisco IOS and Routing Protocols, Application Development and basic telecoms (LAN, WAN, Wireless).
The ideal candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or other Information Technology related disciplines
- Professional certification (Windows, Networking OR Project Management )
- 0 -10 years experience in an information technology support role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Productivity Tools
- Hardware/Operating System (OS) troubleshooting skills
- Application development skills
- Project Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good team player/promotes inclusion/can work with diverse teams
- Creative and takes initiative Makes sound decisions
- Willingness to work in any location
ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Remuneration
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefit package commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil and gas industry
ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019 Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
YOU CANNOT EDIT ANY INFORMATION AFTER CLICKING CONFIRM DATA
Congratulations! You are ready to start your application