Factory Workers Recruitment 2018 at a reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies, require the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Worker
Location: Any-City, Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery and also operating production equipment.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience.
- Minimum of an SSCE or First School Leaving Certificate.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to job title respectively.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Read Also: Latest Job Vacancy For SSCE/GCE/NECO in Nigeria 2018-2019 and How to Apply
Current Hotel Jobs in Nigeria, Hospitality Vacancies in Lagos Nigeria Today 2018
UNICEF Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Job Opportunities in Nigeria 2018
NPOWER Recruitment 2018-2019 Form | Nationwide Recruitment In Nigeria 2018
China Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Application Form Is Now Out – Apply Here
NASREA Recruitment 2018 Application Form | How To Apply
Salary and Remuneration
Very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the specific position applied for as subject of the mail.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.