Fan Milk Recruitment 2018/2019 Recruitment For Entry Level Retail Sales – At Fan Milk, we welcome talents like you to join the team of seasoned and talented professionals in our quest to continue to be a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
Here, you have every support and challenges that can make you blossom and realise your true potential and life goals.
Below are some of our functional units where we seek from time to time, talented and motivated individuals to join our team: Production and Quality Unit, Logistics, Distribution and Procurement Unit, Account and Audit Unit, Engineering/Maintenance, Unit, Human Resource/Personnel Unit,Sales and Marketing Unit and Information Technology Unit among others.
JOB TITLE: PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Accountable for achieving the sales target for all retail outlets in assigned territory.
- Accountable for discovering new retail points and maintaining of relationships in existing retail outlets excluding Key Accounts within assigned territory.
- Applicant Will Be Accountable for ensuring that all sales drivers are in place in all retail outlets.
- Accountable for the master data for all retail customers within his territory.
- Interact with customers in all retail outlets in assigned territory to ensure organic growth of sales per sales point for all Fan Milk products.
- Forwards request for new sales equipment to Indoor Franchise Manager.
- Monitors and reports equipment failure/break-down to Indoor Franchise Manager.
- Act as point of liaison between Fan Milk and retail outlets.
- Supports Marketing department in the execution of marketing campaigns and capturing marketing information and market data regarding Fan Milk and competitors performance at retail.
(Key Performance Indicators)
- Sales budget for all retail outlets in territory of coverage
- Retail Customer Master Data
- Retail Asset Management
- Customer Satisfaction
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- He must be an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action.
- Minimum of OND, must be able to drive with a valid driver Licence.
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to Customer Relationship Management and Business Development.
- Must have an excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness.
- Must have financial and business acumen.
- Applicant Must have an in-depth knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Must have negotiation Skills.
- He must have a minimum of 1 year relevant retail sales/distribution experience.
- Must be able to drive a manual vehicle.
Interested and Qualified Person Should kindly visit www.fanmilk-nig.net/careers to apply online.