Here is guide on how to apply for FBN Insurance 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme. FBN General Insurance Recruitment 2018 Trainee Programme Form Portal is now open for new application intake. Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for FBN Insurance 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme? If yes, then continue reading.
See Also: Nigeria Fire Service Recruitment 2018 Form and How to Apply
FBN General Insurance Limited is a Limited Liability Company licensed to transact General Insurance businesses in Nigeria.
Here we will reveal to you the procedure on how to fill FBN General Insurance Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 application form 2018.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
Our Ideal Candidate
- Leadership & Commitment to Service
- Passion & Drive
- Adaptability & Team-spirit
FBN Insurance 2018 Graduate Trainee Requirements
- Second Class Lower Degree from a recognized University
- Within the age range of 21- 27 years
- Must have completed NYSC
- Candidates with an M.Sc/MBA in Insurance, Finance and other related courses can apply.
- Applicants who make it through the Assessment Centre will be enrolled in our intensive Graduate Training School programme where they will be exposed to the practical, social and technical aspects of working in the industry.
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for FBN General Insurance 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme. If you still need an in-depth knowledge about some other FBN General Insurance 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme job requirement, kindly follow the steps below:
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
If you need us to help you with more updated information about FBN General Insurance 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme, kindly comment below. Also feel free to ask any question.