Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal – Here We’re going to show you how to apply for Federal Ministry of Environment jobs in Nigeria. If you’re ready to learn how to shape your career, then you’ll have to keep reading.
Read Also: Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2018/2019 See Positions and How to Apply
Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018 form is very easy to fill. However, I’ll need you to understand that there things you’ll have to put into consideration.
The Federal Ministry of Environment, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below into the following Colleges of the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN):
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
1.) Provost at the Federal College of Wildlife Management, Niger
2.) Provost at the Federal College of Forestry Mechanization, Kaduna
3.) Provost at the Federal College of Forestry, Plateau
4.) Provost at the Federal College of Forestry, Oyo
- The Provosts are the Academic Heads of their Colleges and are required to oversee the day to day running of their Colleges.
- They are responsible to the Executive Director of the Institute for the effective day to day administration of their Colleges.
Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018 Qualifications
- Prospective candidates must be holders of PhD in any of the following disciplines; Agricultural Engineering, Forestry Resources Management, Horticulture and Landscape Technology, Crop Production, Agricultural Extension and Management Agricultural Economics or any other related discipline.
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of 10 years teaching/research experience in a Research Institute, College of Forestry Mechanization or any other related discipline.
- Applicants must not be below the rank of Chief Research Officer/Senior Lecturer and must be registered members of professional bodies relevant to their discipline.
- Prospective candidates must demonstrate ability to offer Academic/ Administrative leadership and be able to show evidence of at least four (4) additional publications in reputable journals and three (3) other Conference/Seminar papers since their last promotion.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates for Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2018 are required to submit the following:
- (10) type written copies of their Curriculum Vitae which must include their telephone numbers and e-mail addresses; and An electronic copy (soft copy) either on a CD or in a flash drive.
- Applicants should inform 3 referees to send character/professional reports on them to the Institute marked “confidential’, not later than the closing date
All applications and referees reports should be marked “Application for the position of College Provost” at the top left corner of the envelope and addressed in the manner below:
The Executive Director/Governing Board Secretary,
Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria,
Jericho Hill, Jericho,
Ibadan, Oyo State,
Terms of Appointment
- A single term of 5 years only (Non renewable)
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2018.