If you will you like to apply for Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) Recruitment 2018 Graduate & Exp. Job Vacancies? then follow the steps here and apply. Consequently, the Federal Ministry of Health, seeks to recruit graduate and experienced Health volunteers for Twelve (12) months in the following positions below:
1.) Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
2.) Laboratory Scientist
3.) Graduate Nutrition Officer
Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) Recruitment 2018 Required Qualifications
- Candidates must be a certified Community Health Extension worker
- Letter of recommendation from a reputable citizen or public officer.
Application Closing Date
Saturday, 24th November, 2018.
26th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV with relevant copies of their Credentials. The required documents are to be submitted in triplicate copies and envelope clearly marked stating the position applied for at the “Top Right Hand Corner” with the person’s name written behind and addressed to:
The Honorable Commissioner
Borno State Ministry of Health,
3rd Floor, Musa Usman Secretariat,
Maiduguri – Borno State.
Scanned and soft copies of forwarded documents should be emailed to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for interview slated for the date above in Borno State (Venue and time would be communicated to shortlisted candidates).
- Please note that selected candidates would embark on a Three (3) day training and orientation exercise from the 27th – 28th of November, 2018 and be subsequently deployed to any of the affected Local Government Areas in the State by December 1st, 2018.
- Staff presently engaged in full time employment need not apply.
- Successful candidates would be subjected to a pre-engagement background check.