Federal Road Safety Corps 2018/2019 Recruitment Portal | Apply Here for FRSC Employment – This article is full guide on how to apply for Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) 2018 which includes; Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment 2018/19 portal, Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment 2018, Federal Road Safety latest news, FRSC recruitment 2018 requirements, Federal Road Safety recruitment, FRSC 2018 exam date, Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) ranks.
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment Form and Guidelines 2018/2019… In this guide, you will get to know the steps on how to apply for Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018/2019.
Applicants With Any of the Following Need Not to Apply
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Searches related to Federal Road Safety Corps 2018/2019 Recruitment
- Nigerian custom service 2018 Recruitment
- 2018 recruitment into Nigeria immigration service
- Nigerian fire service 2018 recruitment
- 2018 Nigerian prisons service Recruitment latest news
- Nigerian prisons service ranks 2018/19
- Nigerian prisons service online payslip
- www.prisons.gov.ng recruitment 2018/2019
Federal Road Safety Corps 2018/2019 Recruitment Minimum Qualifications/Skills Base
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which FRSC operation
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
Application into the category of RMAII requires a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and must include Mathematics and English Language. For RMAIII, the requirement is a minimum of 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
Applications to any of the above listed cadres will be done through FRSC website (https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng), and shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledgement slip for screening.