The Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021 Registration and Filling of Online form begins:
Recruitment is currently open to those applying for Federal Road Safety Cadre. According to latest updates, new applicants are hereby advised to go through the Entry Requirements
before proceeding to registration. First and foremost, Visit the Nigerian Road Safety Portal and Fill Application Form.
Searches related to Federal Road Safety 2021 recruitment includes the following: Nigeria Road Safety recruitment; Nigerian Road Safety 2021 recruitment; Nigeria Road Safety list of successful candidates; Nigeria Road Safety recruitment 2021/2022; Nigerian Road Safety 2021/2022 Jobs; Federal Road Safety news today
About Federal Road Safety Corps
Federal Road Safety Corps is the Government Agency with statutory responsibilities for road safety administration in Nigeria.
Founder: National Assembly of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Founded: February 1988, Nigeria
Agency executive: Boboye Olayemi Oyeyemi, Corps Marshal
General nature: Federal law enforcement
Awards: Nigeria Customer Service Award for Government Agency
Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021/2022 Online Registration Requirements
Meanwhile, the purpose of this article is to notify the general public that Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021/2022 has commenced. However, FRSC recruitment 2021 Online Application on Monday 3rd July 2021.
Registration Forms and Requirements has been updated on (www.frsc.gov.ng
). There is no download required. FRSC Register & Login Account | Apply @ www.frsc.gov.ng
How to Register for Federal Road Safety Portal and Fill Application Form
On the other hands, this is a simple guide on how to go about the process.
- Click this link to register on the Federal Road Safety e-recruitment portal,
- After registering you have to fill the next form and continue with the process of registration.
- Use the comment box to ask your question.
- To make the whole process easier for you if don’t have the idea on his to the registration yourself, simply visit a cyber cafe near you. Do not send money to anyone online.
There are fraudulent people who wants to cheat you of your money. For this reason, this article is to keep you updated if you are interested to join the Federal Road Safety, although the Federal Road Safety application form for 2021/2022 is not yet out…
Likewise, to be updated first hand, we will notify you via when the application form has any updates (Scroll down to input your email address in the subscription box)
Another thing to note: please make sure you carefully read through this article because we will be giving everyone full details on the criteria and requirements that will be needed for the Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021/2022.
Findings from last years recruitment recorded many major issues faced by applicants which ranged from wrong documentation. That being said, you must follow the requirements needed for the Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021/2022 so that you can get them ready before you apply now since the application process has started.
Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021/2022 Requirements
Below the requirements are stated as follows: Interested applicants are expected to have any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications accordingly.
- West African School Certificate/Senior
- Secondary School Certificate,
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level,
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild,
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Prospective applicants are to produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- And also all prospective applicants are to note that the entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.
- For applicants with a higher educational/professional qualification, such as HND, BA,/BSC etc which has not been stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply.
As shown above, please be very careful in producing your documents because if Candidates should declare false education/professional qualification then they will be prosecuted and disqualified respectively.
Such an offense will attract an outright withdrawal or dismissal.
As a matter of fact, the the age limit for applicants is between the age limit of 18 – 21 years at the time of obtaining the Federal Road Safety Job Application Form for school certificate holders.
In the same light, for applicants with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE, are expected to be at the age of 24 years.
In a like manner, all applicants must be be married because for applicants who are married wont be accepted.
Uniquely, all prospective applicants before they are admitted must provide a print out of a “consent Form” from Parent/Guardian and Local Government attestation form.
Also, every prospective applicant should note that they must be a Nigerian by birth before they can apply.
The under listed challenges are liable to disqualify anyone from applying for the Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021/2022.
- Short sight
- Ear problem
- Previous orthopedic operation
- Flat foot
- Below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67)
- Stammering, or any natural disability
Equally, please note that all candidates and applicant who has been convicted by any court of law on criminal charges are not eligible to apply.
Documents Required for Federal Road Safety Job Vacancies 2021/2022 Exercise
Likewise, while coming to the recruitment center, all prospective applicants are to provide the following documents because they are very much needed. Come together with the following;
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from a high court.
- Applicants are to provide Photocopies of all their Credentials which should include
- Letter of Identification that is duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- A Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
- Provide Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
- In summary, the completed application form is to be submitted online on the Federal Road Safety Recruitment Portal.
NOTE FROM THE Federal Road Safety:
Similarly, Please all applicants are to note that the Federal Road Safety representatives warn any candidate who is suspected to have impersonated or must have submitted any false document shall be disqualified with subsequent prosecution of the applicant. Furthermore, for more details about the Federal Road Safety Recruitment – frsc.gov.ng
Finally, for First Hand notification about the release of the Federal Road Safety Job Application form for 2021/2022,
Federal Road Safety Employment 2021/2022 Google Incoming Search Includes:
- Federal Road Safety 2021/2022 recruitment form
- How to apply for Federal Road Safety 2020 recruitment
- Federal Road Safety recruitment portal 2021/2022
- frsc.gov.ng portal
- Federal Road Safety website/portal